When completing the college application process...
1. Complete the application form and any other materials requested in hardcopy OR electronic format.
2. Include a check (application fee) if requested by the school only if the fee has not already been paid online.
3. Stamp (4 stamps are necessary) and address to the college/university a 9 x 12 envelope for mailing using Mt. Lebanon High School for the return address. Large envelopes with Mt. Lebanon High School as the return address are available in the School Counseling Office, Room 525 and 527, free of charge. Envelopes will be used to send any application materials, transcripts, counselor forms, counselor recommendations and the high school's profile.
4. Prepare duplicate "Transcript Request Forms" for each application requiring a transcript. These forms are available in the School Counseling Office, Room 525 and 527 or can be downloaded here.
5. Give all of the above listed materials to one of the secretaries in the School Counseling Office, Room 525 and 527.
6. Arrange for teacher recommendations to be sent, if needed. Teacher recommendations should be sent directly to the college or university by the recommending teacher. Remember to provide your teacher with stamped, addressed envelopes for each school for which you are requesting a recommendation.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS: If applying online, the Secondary School Report and any School Counselor Recommendation Forms (as required by colleges/universities) must be printed and delivered to one of the secretaries in the School Counseling Office, Room 525 and 527. Please note that if these forms are not provided to and sent by your school counselor, the admission process can be delayed or jeopardized.
Your application will be processed and mailed from the School Counseling Office as soon as possible (PLEASE ALLOW TWO (2) WEEKS FOR PROCESSING).
In homeroom, you will receive one of the duplicate Transcript Request Forms indicating the date when your application was mailed.