NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY 2014 APPLICATION
A note from Mrs. Smith: Many of you have been asking about the leadership section of the application. Let me try and answer the two most common questions.
1. Your leadership and service can overlap. It is possible for you to have a leadership role as part of your community service.
2. You do not need to have 3 examples of leadership. You may have more or less as appropriate.
1. You must be using Google Chrome and logged into your Google drive.
2. After opening the application link below, click on "file" and then "make a copy."
3. Add your first and last name to the end of the file name.
4. You will now have a copy of the application in your Google Drive for completion.
5. The deadline for submission is March 14, 2014 at 3:30PM.
Your application is complete when you have submitted the following to Mrs. Stein in the Principal's Office (443):
A. A hard copy of the application with necessary signatures.
B. A printed copy of your community service record that has been signed by Mrs. Kolko. (You can print a copy of your serivce record from your Dashboard page. click on "more" at the bottom of the screen and then "community service.")
2014-2015 National Honor Society Application
Click here if you need further information for the application process.
Click here if you would like to see the Prezi from our informational meetings.