Mt. Lebanon High School Traffic and Parking Update
The following closures/traffic patterns will be in effect beginning Sept. 2, 2014 until further notice. Thank you for your continued patience during the high school construction project.
Map of High School Campus Updated Sept. 2, 2014
High School Entrances Update Sept. 2, 2014
Three entrances will be open for students prior to 8:10am. Parkway Vo-Tech students should continue to report to school for bus pick-up at their scheduled time. After 8:10 a.m. all students should enter at C-28. Unless arrangements are made in advance with a teacher, students will be unable to enter the building prior to the times listed below:
(Cochran Road Entrance): Open 7:15am – 8:10am
(South Parking Lot; near Fine Arts Theatre): Open 7:15am – 8:10am
(Horsman Drive; rear of high school): Open 7:15am – 3:30pm
• All visitors must sign in at Entrance C-28 on Horsman Drive.
Non-student visitor and non-student handicap parking is available in the North Parking Lot (Lebanon Avenue) and South Parking Lot. Handicap access is through Entrances C-28 and B-9 beginning at 7:15am.
General Traffic/Campus Access Information
• Horsman Drive will continue to be closed from Cochran Road to the South Parking Lot (section of road in front of the A-3 (auditorium) entrance).
• Horsman Drive from Stadium Drive to Lebanon Avenue (section of road above high school stadium) will continue to remain closed through the remainder of the project.
• Morgan Drive (from Cedar Boulevard) continues to remain open. The high school stadium, field house, and Mt. Lebanon Recreation Center are accessible from Morgan Drive via Cedar Boulevard.
Student Drop-Off/Pick-Up and Handicapped Access
• North Parking Lot – The North Parking Lot will continue to serve as a drop-off/pick-up location for parents/students. To enter the North Lot, vehicles must make a left off of Lebanon Avenue onto Horsman Drive so that another left can be made into the North Lot. After dropping a student off at this location, students should proceed to entrance A-1 (before 8:10am) or C-28 (after 8:10am).
•Morgan Drive – Vehicles proceeding up Morgan Drive will be able to drop-off/pick-up students in the South Parking Lot (see attached map). Vehicles will then proceed down Horsman Drive and make a left onto Stadium Drive to exit the campus. After dropping a student off at this location (South Lot), students should proceed to entrance B-9 or C-28 (before 8:10am) depending on the location of their homeroom.
***Please note that municipal signage states that there is no stopping or standing on Lebanon Avenue and Cochran Road. Failure to obey posted signage may result in being ticketed.
Student Parking for Juniors and Seniors
Student parking is located for juniors and seniors in the Mt. Lebanon United Lutheran Church Parking Lot (intersection at Cochran and Washington Roads), Commissioners’ Parking Lot (School District designated spaces only), and Dixon Field Parking Lot. Permit enforcement will begin on September 22. Please note that the Mt. Lebanon United Lutheran Church Parking Lot closes to all students on Wednesdays at 3:30pm through the end of October due to the Farmers’ Market held in that lot.
Please note that municipal signage states that there is no stopping or standing on Lebanon Avenue and Cochran Road. Failure to obey posted signage may result in being ticketed.