To order online, you must first set up an account (Each family only needs to set up one account which allows you to include all of your Hoover children in the same account).
To set up your online account*:
- go to www.scholastic.com/bookclubs.
- Go to the Parent page.
- Register as a first time user by using the one-time Class Activation Code: HBM88
*(Somewhere in the process, you may see Mr. Beebe's name listed as the classroom teacher; this is the default used for all Hoover students/families. You do not need to change or worry about this.)
Returning parents enter the user name and password selected when setting up the account.
The big advantages of ordering online are
1) there are MORE catalogs available for online orders than are sent home,
2) there are no papers or checks to send to school, and
3) payment is made directly to Scholastic during the online order process.
Books generally arrive at school within two weeks of the final due date listed!