To apply for admission at Mt. Lebanon High School, perspective international students should submit the following information:
- School records/transcripts/grades
- Immunizations (if applicable)
- Personal statement (one page, double spaced)
- Two teacher recommendations
- Copy of passport
- TOEFL scores (if less than 70, or not available, a Zoom interview is required)
Each of the items listed above should be electronically scanned, saved as an Adobe .pdf file and attached to a single email sent to Ms. Hanna Mincemoyer, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once a student is accepted into the program and all fees and tuition have been paid in full (per Department of Homeland Security regulations), the director will issue an I-20 form, allowing the student to apply for a visa. Further information concerning the visa process is found at https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/students.
Contact Ms. Mincemoyer with further questions at email@example.com.