Continuing Education Office Phone: (412) 344-2020
Continuing Education Office
Office Hours: 6:00-8:00 PM Monday - Thursday
Ray Schrader, Adult Education Coordinator
Larry Johnson, Assistant Adult Education Coordinator
Pam Robinson, Administrative Assistant
REGISTERING FOR CLASSES
Print out a registration and mail it in. Sorry but we are not taking credit card or online registrations at this point. You can also call 412-344-2020 to check class availability.
Send a separate registration form with a check for each class made payable to:
Mt. Lebanon School District, mail to:
Mt. Lebanon High School
Office of Continuing Education
155 Cochran Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
- Registration fees are listed with each class.
- R = Mt. Lebanon Resident
NR = Non-resident
GC = Mt. Lebanon Senior Citizen (Gold Card, age 62 or older)
- Individuals should only attend classes on evenings for which they have specifically registered.
- You are automatically registered for a class with your payment and should plan to attend the first session. You will only be notified if the course is cancelled or if there is a problem.
- All participants that signed up for Zoom classes should just click the link during the class time to enter the class. No Zoom experience is necessary.
- Sorry, we do not take credit card or online registrations at this time (We are are working on that for the future!). Print out a registration form at the top of our website and mail it in with your check.
- All participants should park in the South Lot next to the Fine Arts Entrance. Everyone should enter the building via entrance B-9 unless otherwise noted.
- Classes are subject to cancellation if there is not enough interest. Because of this, we ask you to get your registrations in early as possible.
- Most classes begin the week of April 13th (spring session) and June 12th (summer session) and run for 10-weeks unless otherwise stated in the course description.
- Adult-Continuing Education classes will cancel if the senior high building closes due to an emergency. A list of predetermined dates when there are no evening continuing education classes can be found below.
- Classes are not offered to anyone under the age of 18 with the exception of Driver Education, Summer Health, and SAT Preparation.
- For program updates tune into the Mt. Lebanon Cable Channel 19 (Comcast) or Channel 33 (Verizon).
- There are no in-person classes this term on 1/26 and 3/11 due to other events at the high school. For any classes offsite or online, please check these dates with the instructor.
Interested in teaching a class?
- We offer a competitive pay and are always looking for new and exciting classes for our program.
- New classes will be started when a need is expressed.
- Make your interest known to the program coordinators.
Driver Education Certificates
Driver Education theory certificates are posted in the driver education Google classroom once everyone finishes the class and simulator. If you need an extra copy of a certificate, please email Mr. Johnson for one. On the road certificates are given by the car instructors. Please contact your car instructor for an in-car certificate once completed.