Continuing Education Office Phone: (412) 344-2020
Continuing Education Office
Office Hours: 6:00-8:00 PM Monday - Thursday
Ray Schrader, Adult Education Coordinator
Larry Johnson, Assistant Adult Education Coordinator
Pam Robinson, Administrative Assistant
REGISTERING FOR CLASSES
DID YOU KNOW THAT WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLINE? Click this link (Available 12/1/2023) to register with a credit card through our partnership with Arbiter Sports. You could also send in a check by filling out a registration form (above) and mail it in. We evaluate each class enrollment 1-week prior to the start of the class to determine if we have enough interest.
Check payments shold be made payable to:
Mt. Lebanon School District, mail to:
Mt. Lebanon High School
Office of Continuing Education
155 Cochran Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
- Registration fees are listed with each class.
- R = Mt. Lebanon Resident
NR = Non-resident
GC = Mt. Lebanon Senior Citizen (Gold Card, age 62 or older)
- Individuals should only attend classes on evenings for which they have specifically registered.
- You are automatically registered for a class with your payment and should plan to attend the first session. You will only be notified if the course is cancelled or if there is a problem.
- All participants that signed up for Zoom classes should just click the link during the class time to enter the class. No Zoom experience is necessary. Links will be sent on the day of the first class (if not already posted).
- In person registration will take place at the Auditorium entrance (A2) on January 9th and 10th from 5:00-7:00 pm.
- All participants should park in the South Lot next to the Fine Arts Entrance. Everyone should enter the building via entrance B-9 unless otherwise noted.
- Classes are subject to cancellation if there is not enough interest. Because of this, we ask you to get your registrations in early as possible.
- Most classes begin the week of January 15th and run for 10-weeks unless otherwise stated in the course description.
- Adult-Continuing Education classes will cancel if the senior high building closes due to an emergency. A list of predetermined dates when there are no evening continuing education classes can be found below.
- Classes are not offered to anyone under the age of 18 with the exception of Driver Education, Summer Health, and SAT Preparation.
- For program updates tune into the Mt. Lebanon Cable Channel 19 (Comcast) or Channel 33 (Verizon).
- There are no in-person classes this term on 2/1, 3/9, and 3/25-3/29 due to other events at the high school. For any classes offsite or online, please check these dates with the instructor.
Interested in teaching a class?
- We offer a competitive pay and are always looking for new and exciting classes for our program.
- New classes will be started when a need is expressed.
- Make your interest known to the program coordinators.
Driver Education Certificates
Personalized Driver Education theory certificates are generated from the online Schoology class after a student passes the final exam. If you need an extra copy of a certificate, please email Mr. Johnson for one. On the road certificates are given by the car instructors. Please contact your car instructor for an in-car certificate once completed.