COVID-19 School Testing
The Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH), in partnership with Concentric by Ginkgo Bioworks (Ginkgo), is offering COVID-19 testing services at no cost to all K-12 schools across the Commonwealth for the entire 2022-2023 school year. We are excited to share our partnership with Concentric by Ginkgo regarding K-12 COVID Testing in our schools.
- How do I sign up to participate in the Mt. Lebanon School District K-12 COVID-19 Testing Program?
- What is Test-to-Stay?
- How often do TTS participants need to be tested?
- Do individuals participating in test-to-stay need to quarantine for any period?
- Where can I find out more information?
- What does participation include?
- Where can I find the required consent form?