THE ADDAMS FAMILY
A NEW MUSICAL
Book by MARSHALL BRICKMAN and RICK ELICE
Music and Lyrics by ANDREW LIPPA
Based on Characters Created by Charles Addams
Originally produced on Broadway by Stuart Oken, Roy Furman, Michael Leavitt, Five Cent Productions, Stephen Schuler, Decca Theatricals, Scott M. Delman, Stuart Ditsky, Terry Allen Kramer, Stephanie P. McClelland, James L. Nederlander, Eva Price, Jam Theatricals/Mary LuRoffe, Pittsburgh CLO/Gutterman-Swinksy, Vivek Tiwary/Gary Kaplan, The Weinstein Company/Clarence, LLC, Adam Zotovich/Tribe Theatricals; By Special Arrangement with Elephant Eye Theatrical
The Addams Family is presented through special arrangement with and all authorized performance materials are supplied by Theatrical Rights Worldwide, 1180 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 640, New York, NY 10036. www.theatricalrights.
The Addams Family contains some mature themes.
- Thursday, May 5 @ 7:30 p.m. (Blue Cast)
- Friday, May 6 @ 7:30 p.m. (Gold Cast)
- Saturday, May 7 @ 2:00 p.m. (Blue Cast)
- Saturday, May 7 @ 7:30 p.m. (Gold Cast)
- $15 adults
- $10 students
- Gold Card free (please call the office)
- Mrs. Laurie Cerci, Mt. Lebanon High School Principal's Office
- Online sales only, reserved seating.
- Note: Seating is reserved starting at Row H in the Auditorium map you should have on file.