New Student Enrollment
Welcome to the Mt. Lebanon School District! Please see the following information about the enrollment process for the District. (If you are registering your child for Kindergarten, please visit this page to complete enrollment.)
- Contact your home school for a registration packet and confirmation that the student resides in the home school area. To identify your home school, click on the button below to find the your corresponding school.
School Attendance Areas
- Please scan and email, mail a copy, or bring in to the school office proof of residency, parent/guardian photo identification, student(s) birth certificate or passport (copies are sufficient), and immunization record.
- Registration packet contains: (Links are PDF writable)
- Enrollment Form
- Act 26 Affidavit for parents (not applicable for Kindergarten)
- Home Language Survey
- English as a Second Language Student Background Questionnaire
- New Student Health Packet
- Health History
- Authorization for Medication
- Immunization Requirements
- Physical Examination
- Dentist Report
- Electronic Emergency Medical Contact/Release Information Request Update
- Confidential Information Release Form (Records Request)
- District Network and Internet Acceptable Use Agreement for Students
- MTLSD Equipment Loan Agreement (grades K-5 ONLY)
- Free and Reduced Price School Meals Family Application, if applicable
- (Cafeteria services not available for Kindergarten)
4. Complete the registration packet and return it to the school office.
5. School notifies the family of the teacher assignment when the packet has been completed and a start date for the student has been established.