MTLSD Family Survey
Students have now completed the first quarter of the 2020-21 school year. To gather feedback on several topics, including instruction, health and safety, and communications, the District sent a survey to all families. Out of the 3,300 surveys sent to families, 1792 responded with a 54% Response Rate.
The results of the survey are available below. Parents were asked to respond to a number of questions using the Likert Scale.
- Respondents' students are in these schools.
- Students' instructional model.
- It is easy to get assistance with technology questions and concerns using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teachers, counselors and administrators have been responsive to my family and student(s).
- The efforts the District has taken to manage health and safety are working.
- The District's COVID-19 webpage and dashboard are easy to understand.
- The level of communication from the teachers, administration, and District is appropriate.
- We are participating in the District's lunch program.
- How frequently do you receive school lunches?
- The lunches we have received are high quality.