Lebo Parent University 2.0
The virtual classes offered for this year's Lebo Parent University are designed to provide timely information and resources to support your family and contribute to our students’ academic and social-emotional well-being. The classes below provide parents of students from Kindergarten to High School an easy way to expand their knowledge base about a variety of topics. This year our presenters are District administrators who are experts in their fields.
We hope you enjoy Lebo Parent University 2.0.
See the video above for a welcome message from Dr. Steinhauer. Access the videos of the classes by clicking the drop downs below.
- Social Citizenship: Parenting Considerations in the Age of Social Media & Remote Learning
- Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Supports For Children During Covid
- Being A Student Athlete: The Mental Side of Performance
- Mindful Parenting
- High School Transitions
- Mindful Together
- Safe and Healthy Schools
- The Curious Observer (K-5)
- Resources for New English Learner Families
- Learning From Loss