Welcome to the Mt. Lebanon School District! Please see the following information about the enrollment process for the District.
1. Contact your home school for a registration packet and confirmation that the student resides in the home school area. To identify your home school, click on the street list and use the legend to find the corresponding school.
2. Bring or mail proof of residency, student(s) birth certificate or passport (copies are sufficient) and immunization record to the school office
3. Registration packet contains:
ACT 26 Affidavit for parents
Home Language Survey
New Student Health Packet
Confidential Information Release Form (Records Request)
District Network and Internet Acceptable Use Agreement for Students
Pesticide Notification Registry Form
4. Complete registration packet and return it to the school office.
5. School notifies family of teacher assignment when packet has been completed and a start date for the student has been established.
Mt. Lebanon Street Listing with School Attendance Area