The first day of school for students in Grades 1-5 is Monday, August 29th! We will kick-off the 2016-2017 school year with the special first-day procedures below:
- All students and staff will meet on the blacktop located just in front of the main office at 8:20AM.
- Families and students will have the chance to greet teachers and friends, and pose for some photos until approximately 8:30AM.
- Students will be escorted into the building by their classroom teacher following the bell at 8:30AM.
- To protect the safety and security of our students, families will not be permitted to enter the building with the students at this time.
- If you are returning any paperwork to school, you may turn it in to your child(ren)'s classroom teacher or the office.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Hoover Go-Zone procedures. If you plan to walk your child to the blacktop area, please park in the designated parking areas for Hoover's campus. We're looking forward to seeing you all in the morning!!