Tuesday, Aug. 28 and Wednesday, Aug. 29 Time: 3:15-5:00 p.m. in the Jefferson Middle School gym
In order to participate, all athletes are required to pay $20.00 per sport. Students must also be able to fully commit to all games and practices each day through the end of October. Practices will run until 5:00 p.m., and some away games can last as late as 6:30 p.m. Students may not miss volleyball for other sports, including cheerleading.
ALL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED ELECTRONICALLY. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION VIA FAMILYID.
- Mt. Lebanon Athletics Registration (Print section 5- Health History and section 6 Physical Form).
- Parents complete section 5.
- Take section 6 to your doctor and have them complete the form. The physical form must be the PIAA form. Once your doctor has completed the form, please return to the Family ID website and scan in the document. Please do not return the physical to Jefferson Middle School. If you can not scan the document in on the FamilyID website, please turn it in to the High School Athletic Office. The physical must take place after June 1, 2018 to be valid.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRY OUT FOR VOLLEYBALL UNLESS ALL OF YOUR PAPERWORK IS IN ORDER. THE REGISTRATION PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED BY AUGUST 22, 2018. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS FOR THIS DEADLINE.
Please call the HS Athletic Office at 412-344-2008 with any questions regarding form completion.
Summer Volleyball Camp & Clinic Information:
Below are links that give information regarding volleyball camps and clinics this summer. Summer camps are not required, but they often help with learning the basics before tryouts and also help to determine if your child is truly interested in committing to tryouts and the season ahead.
- Cool Springs Volleyball Camps and Clinics
- P3R Volleyball Camp
- Pittsburgh Point Volleyball Camp
- Duquesne University Volleyball Camp
- University of Pittsburgh Volleyball Camp