We welcome and appreciate the support of our parents and teachers and encourage you to join, and be an active member of, Mellon PTA. Our goal is to enhance the middle school experience for our students.
We have PTA meetings from September to May--with no meetings scheduled in December and April--and all parents are welcome to attend. Join us to keep up on the latest news and share your concerns and ideas.
Mellon PTA raises funds to support programs for Mellon students and families, and to purchase educational materials for the students. Programs include cultural arts assemblies, environmental concerns, Career Day, test week snacks, weekly newsletter mailings, and many others.
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children; and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this state.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
All meetings held in the MMS Cafeteria
Wednesday, 9/12/18 at 8:45
Wednesday, 10/10/18 at 8:45
Wednesday, 11/14/18 at 8:45
Wednesday, 1/9/19 at 8:45
Wednesday, 2/13/19 at 8:45
Wednesday, 3/13/19 at 8:45
Wednesday, 4/10/19 at 8:45
Wednesday, 5/8/19 at 8:45