How to enroll your child in the Mt. Lebanon School District:
- Contact your home school for a registration packet and confirmation that the student resides in the home school area. To identify your home school, click on the street list and use the legend to find the corresponding school.
- Bring or mail proof of residency, student(s) birth certificate or passport (copies are sufficient) and immunization record to the school office
- Registration packet contains:
- Enrollment Form
- ACT 26 Affidavit for parents
- Home Language Survey
- New Student Health Packet
- Emergency Contact Card
- Health History
- Medication Form if Applicable
- Immunization Card
- Dental Form
- Physical Form
- Confidential Information Release Form (Records Request)
- District Network and Internet Acceptable Use Agreement for Students
- Pesticide Notification Registry Form
- Complete registration packet and return it to the school office.
- School notifies family of teacher assignment when packet has been completed and a start date for the student has been established.
Map of Mt. Lebanon School Locations
Mt. Lebanon Street Listings and School Assignments